In memory of my mother
Mila Granic

In memory of my mother <br>Mila Granic
In memory of my mother, Mila Granic
(February 18, 1941-December 20, 1995)
I support OCC(Ovarian Cancer Canada)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Info on How to Send Amber Alert to Your Phone Should Be Search Engine's Priority



Thank God that after Toronto police issued an Amber Alert a 3-year-old girl was found safe and sound the very same day(the mother is now charged with abduction).

That had many people wondering if they can get Amber Alerts to their phones. I know you can but who do you message first to subscribe to it? I've been searching online and that information is not as easy to find as you'd think it would be.

So that got me thinking. Why don't all these search engines have that info at the top of their pages? When it comes to the safety of the children there is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for Google, Yahoo!, Bing and other search engines to not have that info on their pages.

Who cares if it's not a sponsored ad? All search engines should put it there(at the very top of their page and never remove the information). So anyone who wants info on how to get an Amber Alert delivered to their phone can have that info immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, What's On Your Mind?