In memory of my mother
Mila Granic

In memory of my mother <br>Mila Granic
In memory of my mother, Mila Granic
(February 18, 1941-December 20, 1995)
I support OCC(Ovarian Cancer Canada)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Coughing/Sneezing into Sleeve is Not Germ-free



Cough or sneeze into your arm and not into your hands. So when someone else shakes your hand you won't be giving them germs. That's what we're told by health department people who should know better.

What they say may sound good but I've always been convinced that's very bad advice. Because someone who shows up shortly after who isn't aware you just coughed or sneezed ends up touching your sleeve(or arm) with all the germs on it. I've seen it happen...often.

When you cough or sneeze into your hands you wash the germs off because of course there's no way you'd want that on your hands forever. So, tell me again about how much safer and germ-free sneezing/coughing into your hands is?

Cough into your sleeve? Very bad advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, What's On Your Mind?