In memory of my mother
Mila Granic

In memory of my mother <br>Mila Granic
In memory of my mother, Mila Granic
(February 18, 1941-December 20, 1995)
I support OCC(Ovarian Cancer Canada)

Saturday, November 21, 2009

MyMillionDollarMovie.com



I haven't mentioned this before, even to people I know. For the longest time I've always wanted to produce or direct a movie. Or be a screenwriter. Not having connections I need and not having the finances for it(making movies doesn't come cheap folks), one has to be creative. Due to my overnight shift my creativity for the most part has gone. Is in hibernation actually. No joke. I do my best writing after midnight. That is when I'm awake during the day and sleep through part of, if not the entire night, but the creative process has been on hold(not my choice)since working midnights(SERIOUSLY!). Trust me I've tried and after 2-years on this shift my creativity has come back though not to the same extent as before.

So then how can I make a movie? Or come up with an idea for a movie? Been racking my brain for a very, very long time. Have no idea how. But someone else did come up with what I believe is an excellent idea.

That someone is Casey Walker. He's a Director in Toronto who wants to make his first feature film. And that costs money as mentioned before so he came up with an idea. We, yes even YOU can have your name in the credits of a movie. If you pay $10(Canadian).

Instead of me copying practically every word click here to go to his site to see how this works or click here to go the FAQ page.

1 comment:

  1. Hi JBG, I'd love to hear how your experience of mymilliondollar movie is going. I've done a blog post analysing it, and there were a few things I was concerned about, so would be good to hear a "producer"'s experience.
    Thanks,
    Luci
    http://yetanotherstrugglingwriter.blogspot.com/2009/12/crowdfunding-indie-film-case-study-my.html

    ReplyDelete

So, What's On Your Mind?