In memory of my mother
Mila Granic

In memory of my mother <br>Mila Granic
In memory of my mother, Mila Granic
(February 18, 1941-December 20, 1995)
I support OCC(Ovarian Cancer Canada)

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Back, Wet Laptop, and more

I'm b-a-a-a-c-k! Just ramblings(what else huh?)about whatever's on my mind. For those who don't know, I had the misfortune of getting caught in the pouring rain awhile back and as (bad) luck would have it I had my Netbook with me.
To my pleasant surprise it still worked though the water got into the keyboards. But not for long. Figures!
According to the computer places I went it's beyond fixing. So when I buy a new laptop I can attempt to blog again(and no that's not my laptop in the picture. I found this pic on Google.

Due to being at my cousin's house, his grandmother in Croatia passed away so I couldn't attend the Paul Shaffer book signing. He has a new book out titled "We'll Be Here For the Rest of Our Lives."
Mr. Shaffer was at a Mississauga Chapters store this past Saturday. I had hoped to buy the book, have him sign it and if there was time to talk, I have no idea how many people attended, but if there would have been a few(I doubt it as there were probably lots more than I think), if there had been time, I had hoped to have a conversation.
The way I see it is if a famous person can associate your name with a face and has actually met you at least once there's a better chance of them granting your interview request.
But that's okay. There'll be other opportunities to meet Paul Shaffer or others. I definitely want to interview celebs for my as I always say hopefully soon Citizen Journalism website. And NO there won't be gossip. Just questions about stuff celebs want to talk about.


Are you a fan of The Suicide Girls? I am! I keep checking their tour dates and I've yet to see them schedule a performance in Canada. Why is that? Wish they'd perform in Toronto.
















I'm too exhausted after work(I hate this shift with a passion and can't wait for a much better shift where I won't be tired)so I am too tired to blog other stuff I have written in my pocket-size notepad. That's gonna have to wait for another time. Believe it or not some of the other stuff is important. I think so anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, What's On Your Mind?