In memory of my mother
Mila Granic

In memory of my mother <br>Mila Granic
In memory of my mother, Mila Granic
(February 18, 1941-December 20, 1995)
I support OCC(Ovarian Cancer Canada)

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Best Credit Union As far As I'm Concerned



I may end up sounding like a commercial but that's not my intention. As someone who's had numerous problems with banks in the past I couldn't figure out which credit union I should open an account with. After all I've always heard that credit unions were good.

Working for a major grocery chain luckily that week I saw a brochure for the Food Family Credit Union. Thought I'd take a chance with them. That was over 5-years ago. And I am still very pleased and do highly recommend them if you're looking for a place to put your money in and don't want to deal with banks anymore.

As long as you work in the food industry you can open an account with the Food Family Credit Union. Just like me, I assure you that you won't regret it. Nope they didn't ask me to promote them. They have no idea I'm even blogging recommending them. Thank God for the Food Family Credit Union. They're very professional and always there when you need them for money-related matters.

Clcik here to go to their site

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, What's On Your Mind?