In memory of my mother
Mila Granic

In memory of my mother <br>Mila Granic
In memory of my mother, Mila Granic
(February 18, 1941-December 20, 1995)
I support OCC(Ovarian Cancer Canada)

Friday, September 11, 2009

Cab Drivers Should Be Upset With Themselves Limo Drivers Allowed to Pick Up Passengers Outside City Limits

Cab drivers at Mississauga's(NOT Toronto's)Pearson International Airport are upset that the province has now allowed limo drivers to pick up passengers outside city limits(can't find that story otherwise would link to it)..

The cab drivers should have thought that was bound to happen sooner or later and they have no one but themselves to blame.

I've lost track of how many times a taxi driver was talking on the cellphone the entire ride (while driving, ignoring the passenger in the back seat).

Also, no exaggeration, many cab drivers have music playing from their culture. A language no one but the cabbie understands.

Cab company bosses ignore these complaints.

Limo drivers are professional and don't talk on the cellphone while driving, and limo drivers know not to play the radio in a language the passenger does not understand.

Normally I'd say it's not right to pick up people if it's outside your city limits but with my personal experience one too many times, I have no sympathy whatsoever for the cab drivers.

The province did the right thing by allowing limo drivers at the airport.

By the way, the media has it wrong. Pearson International Airport is in Mississauga. One day the media will get it right. Did I just say the media will get it right? HA!HA!HA! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, What's On Your Mind?