In memory of my mother
Mila Granic

In memory of my mother <br>Mila Granic
In memory of my mother, Mila Granic
(February 18, 1941-December 20, 1995)
I support OCC(Ovarian Cancer Canada)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Long Time No Blog



Long time no blog folks. This is one of the rare times I'm actually awake enough to know what I'm typing.

For the last couple weeks I've been at the computer. More often than not fell asleep on the keyboard due to being extremely tired...very exhausted from this midnight shift so gave up trying to post anything other than what you're reading now. Besides, my comments are on Twitter where it's been very good practice for someone like me who loves to ramble on to try to say stuff in 140 characters or less. Yep as difficult as it sounds.

I'll be back blogging on here. Don't know when. But by the looks of it, very likely as soon as I get dayshift again. I've never been THIS tired no matter how late I stayed up when I worked dayshift. Midnight shift is honestly killing me and will be literally the early death of me. NO EXAGGERATION! I wasn't sure at first but I now truly believe what I heard long ago, that people working the midnight shift on average die 10 years before other shift workers. See? I wasn't kidding about the early death. Hope to live many many years but this shift and I just do not get along. My hat goes off to anyone who can work it. I don't know how they do it and trust me I've tried giving this shift a chance but my body clock after all this time has other plans...such as sleep.

Anyways, whenever I get days again(2 months? 2years? 5 years?), my work schedule will give me 3-days to concentrate on the citizen blogger/journalist stuff I want to do. The other 4-days I'll be working at my non-writing job...that one still pays my bills until the Good Lord lets me win big money in the lottery. I hope that(a major lotto win) or dayshift is soon("soon" being this year). Praying is the only option left for that.

In the meantime I've been tweeting on Twitter and while Twitter is good I prefer blogs like this as most things can't be said in 140 characters or less.

LINK TO MY TWITTER PAGE

So I'll be back blogging on here when I get dayshift again. Wish me luck with that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, What's On Your Mind?