In memory of my mother
Mila Granic

In memory of my mother <br>Mila Granic
In memory of my mother, Mila Granic
(February 18, 1941-December 20, 1995)
I support OCC(Ovarian Cancer Canada)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's Not Good for Us This Week?



Listening to the radio it was said researchers say chewing gum is not good for you because lots of chewing causes wrinkles around the jaw area.

In this story that I link to Dr. Joel Schlessinger(cosmetician, dermatologist)says that he thinks some of his patients who chew gum regularly have wrinkles due to the gum-chewing. How about those who get older and don't chew gum and have wrinkles? I think it's called old age Dr. Schlessinger.

Gum-chewing causes us to get wrinkles? I beg to differ. What causes us to get wrinkles is worry. That is if you believe the stories by "experts" who say worrying gives you wrinkles. Then there are the "experts" who say that worrying won't give you wrinkles.

Everyone's an "expert" yet not one of these "experts" knows what they're talking about. If they did then they'd all agree it either does or it doesn't but when you have some "expert" say one thing while another "expert" says the opposite that tells you more about the "experts" than about what they're talking about.

All it proves is the "experts" as usual don't have the slightest clue about anything and just like to pretend they're smart by announcing whatever THEY don't like isn't good for the rest of the world.

And that's why whenever I hear or read a story about what's not good for us I just don't believe them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, What's On Your Mind?